Sunday, February 26, 2012

I stay away

I know I should be exercising.

practicing my b's and all that.

but I am at the point where I think it's pointless and all that.

I just got an email in my dizzy support email that said people like me have to do these kinds of exercises every day for the rest of our lives.


really?  I am not feeling it.

because this is not a cure.

it's just bobbing my head around and looking at checkerboards so I'll feel less dizzy some days.


but other days I may fall on the floor.

what a load of crap.

I know I should not feel this way.

I'm just a little frustrated.

I guess because, at this point in my life, I was planning to move on with things, and I'm not.

I had hoped that VRT would be a solution and not just a Band-Aid.

blah.


because I entitled my blog "I stay away" today, I started thinking of this song by Alice In Chains.  This video is just the lyrics.  the first video I found on youtube was quite weird and was about a circus and I don't know what.  it cheered me up a lot, actually, and I'll post it next, if you want to watch it instead...



I liked that one of the lyrics are "I am enlightened..."  I was actually in the middle of writing about that in one of my other blogs.  see you over there.

guess I have to get motivated again...




No comments:

Post a Comment