Monday, May 14, 2012

quiet rebellion

I've pretty much been doing things my way lately.

last time I was at balance therapy, Stacy told me I don't have to do this for the rest of my life.  so, if I don't, why am I doing this?  I'm feeling pretty good.  seems like the crisis is over for now.

and, since she told me that my last visits would just be to tell me what to do at home, and since going is so inconvenient for all involved, well, the last visit just hasn't happened at all.  goodbyes are just so hard.

I haven't been going to talk therapy either.  I just haven't been "feeling it."  it's been a few weeks and my therapist hasn't called to check in on me.  shows how invested he was in me.  movin' on.

I have been trying to move more, read more, write more, look for work (can't find the right situation yet), eat healthier.

I've been doing freelance writing.  strange experience.  very constricting, but I am earning (a tiny bit of) money.

I'm trying to get involved with online things.  I'm hosting a twitter chat on May 29th, btw.  3:00 EST.  On the DSM-5.

I feel like I'm starting to take a tiny bit of control of my life.  just a tiny bit, though.  I've got a long way to go.  I think if I find something meaningful to do all day, that will help.  the writing helps, but it's not enough.

I will keep at this.  what choice do I have?


No comments:

Post a Comment