Friday, September 20, 2019

No answers, continued

I saw the neurologist yesterday. The MRI of my cervical spine was also negative. That pretty much rules out MS now.

The doctor still sees weakness in my legs and I am not walking correctly. I still don’t have consistent balance. When I stand for too long, I feel like I’m going to pass out. That’s where we are now.

Next step is an MRI of my lower back and EMG with nerve conduction studies to my legs. I still have to get the bloodwork done, too. I didn’t make vestibular therapy for this week because, frankly, I couldn’t afford all the co-pays. I’ll go back next week as it really does help.

If we can’t find anything, the neurologist is going on the theory that this is a mega virus that has really suppressed my vestibular system and it just has to work itself out.

Trying to stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment