Monday, September 16, 2019

So far, no answers

I went for the brain MRI and it came back normal. Good news but no answers. I still have one to get on my cervical spine.

I saw the rheumatologist today and he feels this is not autoimmune. If anything, he feels the spine is worth looking into further. Ok. But still no answers. He is recommending the rest of my back be studied with MRI as well.

My blood work showed impaired kidney function. I have to get that retested. I’m also getting worked up for Lyme and the rheumatologist is also testing me for some muscle disease.

Meanwhile, I have found the vestibular/physical therapy has been helping me reset my balance. It’s getting closer to normal.

I am bored and I want to go back to work, but I can’t see myself working in this current physical state in my particular job. I haven’t even tried driving yet.

That’s about all the progress I haven’t made.

No comments:

Post a Comment