Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What’s been happening

It’s been a couple weeks.

My dizziness has generally gotten better. I will have problems if I move my head too quickly, but, overall, the dizziness is much better. I think vestibular therapy and time have helped.

I still have shakiness and weakness in my legs. No idea why. I’m also really easily fatigued.

I also went to the ER last week with an attack of colitis. My gastroenterologist said not to worry about it because he had just given me a colonoscopy that showed no disease. However, this has made the fourth time in three years or so that this has happened to me. I don’t know if it’s related to anything, but, since it’s happening now, I thought I’d record it.

I just saw a neurologist yesterday who actually took a long and detailed history of my symptoms and gave me a thorough exam. She is ordering some MRI’s. She did not think this was related to stress (neither did my psychiatrist, btw).

Oh, and the itching finally went away.

I made an appointment with a rheumatologist just in case no one else can figure this out. I do not plan on being sick forever. Or, if I am, I at least want to know what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment