Saturday, March 31, 2012

did you get the number of that truck?

there's no other way to describe what I'm feeling today except to say that I feel like I've been run over by some large vehicle.

several times.  over and over.  damned thing backed up and used me as a speed bump.

if left alone, I could sleep for two days straight.

I feel guilty saying this.

even though I know I have a physical reason for my physical symptoms.

I know why I feel this way.

it's because I don't hold a job.  and I don't run around outside of the house.

so, when I say I'm tired, I feel guilty.

it doesn't help when I'm reminded of all the things I don't do.

consciously, or unconsciously, it happens.

so, I'm trying to push myself.

it's counter-intuitive.  what I should be doing is resting.

but I can't handle the guilt.

maybe if I do a few things it will be less.


No comments:

Post a Comment