Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Doctor Today

I went to my primary doctor to follow up from the ER visit on the weekend. He noted the weakness when I walk more than a few steps and when I try to lift my legs.

The swelling and itching has mostly subsided in my scalp and neck. I still have a few small swollen nodes.

But.

It then migrated to my ears again. Now only one ear, but it has made my two very old piercing holes inflamed, hot, and itchy.  Oh and two fingers on my right hand are ruthlessly itchy and feel like needles are scraping underneath the skin.

The doctor is puzzled at this point. He is sending me for blood work to look for things like autoimmune indicators and thyroid and adrenal insufficiency. I don’t know...I just know my body is like hey I’m going haywire and you really need to figure out why.

Tomorrow, I go to the neurologist. Let’s see if he has any wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment