Thursday, April 26, 2012

MRI results

well, now I know why I've been getting headaches and neck pain.  I have 3 herniated discs in my neck.

the tech on the phone told me this could wait til my appointment in June.  really?  that sucks a little.

lucky for me I already am going for physical therapy.  I hope they can do something for it there.

everything I have read doesn't say, "hey ignore this thing."  it says treat it or it can wind up a surgical matter.

it says it causes the weakness in my arms and legs that I have, the numbness in my hands, the horrible headaches, the DIZZINESS.

oh, but let's wait til June.

sure, it's not HIM.

sometimes doctors suck.

perhaps I would like to go on with my life.

maybe even, I don't know, get better?

now that I have a clue what is wrong with me.

just knowing what it is isn't going to make it go away, jackass!

the tech on the phone didn't know I was going for physical therapy...so what if I weren't?

I was just going to WAIT until June with my thumb up my ass?

I will discuss my results with my therapists (because they won't know), but I don't know if they can do anything without talking with the doctor.

more wasted time, more wasted visits.

I'm just a little frustrated now.

see, Medicare only allows so many physical therapy visits, and I think I am approaching my max.

so I feel like I'm working against the clock.

and tonight I'm only going to see an assistant, not my therapist, so he won't be able to do anything.  I know he won't.

I'll still bring it up.  let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment