Saturday, April 21, 2012

what's a girl to do?

I've been having one of "those" weeks.

the walls are closing on in me.

to paraphrase Homer Simpson, I've run out of things to do on the Internet.

nothing seems interesting.

I feel like my brain is turning to mush.

the virtual teaching job that I thought I was hired for doesn't seem to be panning out.

I'm not writing as much as I'd like.  when I try, I'm like an engine with old oil in it.  I only get so far before I cease.  no matter how hard I try, I get confused; my words, thoughts stall.

this worries me.  a lot.  more than anything else.

I wonder if I will continue this way.  and if so, what will become of me?

I want to make something of my life.  but what are my options?

I have to figure something out.

what exactly is there out there for a middle-aged, dizzy, well-educated but muddle-headed woman to do all day?

I think this will require some prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment